January 31, 2023

Custom Keto Diet Plan

60 Days of Keto Meals with Easy to follow and make recipes

17 Healthy Keto Fats List From Keto Foods

Healthy Keto Fats List

healthy keto fats list - keto diet plan for beginners

 

When you talk about Healthy Keto Fasts List and Keto Food, if you are a Keto Diet Planner beginner, it is important to remember the list of Keto Foods is comprised of more than just meats and healthy fats. There’s even such a thing as Keto Carbs, but that’s for another post, read it here!

 

Following a keto diet plan with recipes tailored to your macros, including calories takes you one step closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click the link below.

 

Keto has the 80/20 rule when referring to the kinds of fat you should be eating. This means getting 80% of your fat from meat, eggs, kinds of butter, and oils. The remaining 20% from dairy and nuts. Following this guide will ensure your body enters Ketosis, the main focus of the diet and this, of course, will lead to the weight loss you want in order to maintain a healthy body and lifestyle!

If you browse or have browsed my website you notice the Keto recipes have more than just Keto Foods like meat and healthy fats in the ingredients that make them delicious. I’d like to, for the purpose of this article have included a Healthy Keto Fats List.

Cheese
Butter
Whole Eggs
Fatty Fish
Full Fat Freek Yogurt
Cacao Nibs
Coconut
Unrefined Coconut Oil
Olives
Cold Pressed Olive Oil

Chia Seeds
Hemp Hearts
Flax Seeds
Nut & Seed Butters
Raw Whole Nuts
Avocado
Avocado Oil

As you can see the Healthy Keto Fats list is long and can be included in many Keto Foods to make delicious Keto recipes to enjoy on your keto diet lifestyle.

Please comment below with your thoughts, let’s start a conversation!

I hope you have enjoyed this article If you have please share my article on your favourite social media platforms.

A note to our visitors

This website has updated its privacy policy in compliance with changes to European Union data protection law, for all members globally. We’ve also updated our Privacy Policy to give you more information about your rights and responsibilities with respect to your privacy and personal information. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.