5 Best Low Carb Sweeteners
Not sure which Low Carb Sweeteners to use in your coffee or when you bake? Here are the best Low Carb Sweeteners to use when on a keto or low carb weight loss program or diet.
- Stevia – 0 calories and is 200x sweeter than regular sugar
Buy – Pure Via Packets 1000’S, 1000 Count
- Erythritol – 0 calories per gram, sugar has 4 calories per gram
Buy – Anthony’s Erythritol Granules, Non GMO, Natural Sweetener, Keto & Paleo Friendly, 1.13 Kilogram
- Sucralose – 0 calories 400x to 700x sweeter than sugar (most popular in Splenda)
Buy – SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener Packets, 1000 Count, Sugar Substitute Use with Coffee, Tea, Fruit, Cereal, More
- Xylitol – 2.4 calories per gram sugar has 4 grams. It also is less sweet than regular sugar
Buy – XyloSweet Non-GMO Natural Xylitol Sweetener, Granules, 1 Pound
- Monk Fruit – 2 calories per teaspoon. Sugar has 4.2 and is 150x to 200x sweeter than sugar
Buy – Lakanto – Monkfruit Sweetener Classic – 1 lb (Single)
Runny Butter Chicken sauce got you down? I share the trick to thicken the sauce without ruining it right in this post – How to Thicken Butter Chicken so easy to make and is delicious!
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Remember to comment below your thoughts on my Keto tips and recipes. Let’s start a conversation! Share this post on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips and posts!