Bacon and Broccoli Keto Frittata Recipe
If you like eggs for dinner this Keto Frittata is for you and if you like, have it for breakfast! Lots of flavours and a healthy sized portion! If your macros allow for a few extra calories enjoy your Keto Frittata with 1 or 2 Keto Cheese Biscuits.
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Preparation time: 15 minutes 🍽 Servings: 2⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Keto Frittata Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Butter⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 slices Bacon, chopped⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
½ cup Mushrooms, sliced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
50 grams of Broccoli florets⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
30 grams Cheddar Cheese, in cubes⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Salt and pepper, to taste⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3 Eggs, whisked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Melt the butter on a non-stick pan.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Add the bacon and cook it until brown in colour.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Add the mushrooms.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Add the broccoli.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Add the cheese.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Pour the heavy cream over the pan.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Finally, add the eggs and swirl the pan so it will cover the bottom of the pan entirely.
9. Cover the pan for a few minutes until the top of the frittata is cooked. Serve in slices.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 364.4 kcal⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Protein – 16.9g⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fat – 31.2g ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Carbohydrates – 4g⠀
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Keto Frittata. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.