Keto Cupcakes Recipe
When we think of cupcakes with think of a treat loaded with carbs and deliciously sweet. Well, think again, This Keto Cupcakes Recipe is low carb and still packs all the delicious goodness you want in a treat! If you are wanting no-bake treat check out our
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Cupcakes Recipe
For the Lemon Cupcakes:
-2 1/3 cups almond flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-½ teaspoon sea salt
-½ teaspoon xanthan gum
-¾ cup granulated Swerve
-2 tablespoons lemon zest
-2 tablespoons melted butter
-3 large eggs
¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-2 teaspoons lemon extract
For The Raspberry Frosting:
-16 ounces cream cheese, softened
-2 tablespoons butter, softened
-1/3 cup Swerve
-¾ cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
-3 tablespoons whipping cream
-1 teaspoon lemon juice
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with papers.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, sweetener, and zest until combined.
3. Whisk melted butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should form into coarse crumbs.
4. Add eggs and stir until incorporated. The batter will begin to stick together.
5. Add almond milk, vanilla, and lemon extract and whisk until the batter is smooth.
6. Carefully fill the prepared cupcake papers until they are about ¾ full—about 2 heaping tablespoons for each cupcake.
7. Place cupcakes in preheated oven and bake for 29-32 minutes or until the cupcake bounces back when pressed.
8. Let cupcakes cool on a rack until they reach room temperature before frosting.
9. In a large bowl, whip together cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer.
10. Blend in sweetener and frozen raspberries until combined. Add whipping cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
11. Using a piping bag, frost cupcakes as desired.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 337 kcal
Protein – 9g
Fat – 30g
Net Carbs – 6g
Remember to comment below on your thoughts of this Keto cupcakes Recipe. Have you made another kind?. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.