The Best Keto Queso Dip Recipe
Are you in love with cheese? Then this Keto Queso Dip is for you! You will make over and over again! An amazing pair to Keto Garlic Bread Sticks or Keto Biscuits!
Following a keto diet can be challenging if you don’t know about macros or how much macros you need to get the maximum results from your keto diet.
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click the link below.
You may also like Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
Keto Queso Dip Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 6 whole pimento peppers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- In a pot, melt your butter.
- Add in your onions and sweet peppers, sauteing for 3-5 minutes.
- When the onions are clear, pour in your cream and stir.
- Whisk in your xanthan gum. If it doesn’t thicken too much, add in another teaspoon.
- Once your cream is thick and is bubbling, slowly stir in your cheddar cheese – one small handful at a time. Make sure it melts before adding more.
- Do the same thing with the Gruyere cheese, one small handful at a time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies, low-carb crackers, or throw on some low-carb nachos.
Calories – 151
Protein – 5g
Fat – 14g
Net Carbs – 2g
Remember to comment below on your thoughts on our Keto Queso Dip Recipe or tip. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.