Breaded Keto Shrimp
These Breaded Keto shrimp can be enjoyed as a low carb option paired with Keto Potato Salad or keto diet meal on its own. They are a great choice to add to the appetizer table when having a gathering a home or at a work function!
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Preparation/cooking time: 20 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
Breaded Keto Shrimp Ingredients:
100 grams Shrimp, shelled and deveined
1Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
¼ tsp Chili powder
¼ tsp Paprika
¼ tsp Garlic powder
¼ tsp dried Oregano
Salt, to taste
1 Tbsp Olive Oil, for frying
1 Egg whisked
25 grams Pork rinds
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise, as a dip, to serve
1. Prepare two bowls: one with parmesan cheese and another one with the spices.
2. Season the shrimps with the spices.
3. Add the parmesan cheese.
4. Mix until the shrimps are fully coated. Set aside.
5. Prepare another two bowls: one with whisked egg and another one with pork rinds.
6. Dip the shrimp, one at a time into the egg.
7. Finally, coat the shrimps with pork rinds.
8. Place into a plate.
9. Now, heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
10. Add the breaded shrimps and cook until orange in color.
11. Flip carefully and cook the other side.
12. Serve with mayonnaise as a dip.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 619.2 kcal
Protein – 42.9g
Fat – 48.8g
Carbohydrates – 2.1g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Breaded Keto Shrimp. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.