Chewing Gum On Keto
The list of Chewing Gum On Keto products is below the article 🙂
Yes, chewing gum on Keto is more than ok if you stick to low carb and sugar-free!
We all like to chew gum, it’s a satisfying feeling isn’t it? Not to mention that it can help curb giving in to cravings! As an added bonus, chewing gum on keto freshens up your mouth and fights Keto breath some people get.
Most of these gums are sweetened with XYLITOL
What are some of the benefits of chewing gum with xylitol And what is Xylitol?
- Has antibacterial properties
- Doesn’t convert the acids in your mouth to sugar
- Kills of bacteria causing bad breath
- Beneficial to good gut bacteria
- May increase collagen, beneficial for good bones and joints.
Top 5 Chewing gum on keto sources
All natural Zellies is the perfect mint to help protect teeth after meals, drinks, snacks, or anytime for healthier teeth and gums. Check out their mints here
1 piece: 2.6 Cals | 0g Fat | 1g Total Carbs | 1g Xylitol | 0g Net Carbs
- Sweetened With 100% Non-GMO Xylitol
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Naturally Sugar Free
- Protects Against Damage From Dry Mouth, Acidity, and Dental Plaque
- Contains 250 Mints
- Each Mint Contains 0.5 grams of Xylitol
- Delicious fresh fruit flavor combines orange, lemon, and pineapple into a satisfyingly fruity party in your mouth
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol to hydrate dry tissues and provide on-the-go oral care
- Dentist recommended due its oral health benefits and ability to clean teeth
- Natural ingredients eliminate the need to worry about eating asparatame and other chemicals
- Convenient 100ct jar provides a great value and keeps your gum fresh with the perfect amount of crunch
All 7 flavors of Epic Gum are sweetened exclusively with xylitol, no sugar, no aspartame, and no icky chemical concoctions.
- 100 count Green Tea Gum Jar 5.29 oz (150 g)
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- XyloBurst gum is dentist recommended
I hope you found this article on Chewing Gum on Keto useful. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.