Creamy & Butter Keto Shrimp Recipe
Loads of protein in this Keto Shrimp Recipe. Set the Creamy Buttery Keto Shrimp recipe as a side dish to compliment your supper gathering or have it for your meal, and as always, if your diet allows for the calories, serve with Keto Cauliflower Mash or Cauliflower Rice, or a Salad. My mouth is watering already!
Finding out what your macros are for your diet is important, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click the link below.
Preparation / cooking time: 30 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1) Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2) Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6) Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
7) Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8) Bring the mixture to simmer.
9) Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 616 kcal
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
Please comment below on your thoughts on the Keto Shrimp Recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this tip on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.