Easy Keto Cauliflower Rice
Loaded with healthy fats, you’ll be able to stay full for a long time with this Keto Cauliflower Rice! It’s quick and easy to make!
And for a side dish to add to any other meal try Keto Cauliflower Mash Recipe
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Preparation/cooking time: 20 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
Keto Cauliflower Rice Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
1 Garlic Clove, chopped
1/2 Onions, diced
1/4 Red Pepper, sliced
1/4 Green Pepper, sliced
1/2 small Cauliflower, in florets
1 tsp Coconut Aminos –> get some here
1 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped
Salt and pepper
1) Process the cauliflower florets into rice using a food processor.
2) Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
3) Add mushrooms and saute until brown.
4) Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
5) Add the onions and cook until translucent.
6) Add peppers and cook until bright in colour.
7) Add the cauliflower rice and mix until thoroughly combined.
8) Drizzle with coconut aminos.
9) Top it with green onions.
10) Lastly, season it with salt and pepper. Serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 388.9 kcal
Protein – 7g
Fat – 30.9g
Carbohydrates – 20.7g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Keto Easy Cauliflower Rice. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.