Grilled Keto Ribs
A delicious and complete meal, Grilled Keto Ribs and Coleslaw you will love! With total prep and cooking time of 20 minutes, you won’t be waiting long to eat, a perfect supper any day of the week. This Keto meal is loaded with protein to help build muscle in your weight loss and nutrition journey!
You may also like our Oven Baked Masala Keto Pork Ribs Recipe!
Following a keto diet can be challenging if you don’t know about macros or how much macros you need to get the maximum results from your keto diet.
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
Grilled Keto Ribs Ingredients:
1 pork rib, sliced (opened) along the bone
1/2 Tbsp Oil
1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
2 Tbsp Carrots, shredded
1 1/2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1) Season the rib with black pepper and salt. Rub all over the meat.
2) Preheat a grilling pan over medium heat and add oil. Once heated, place the rib in. Cook for 5 minutes and turn. Cook for 5 more minutes.
3) Increase heat and cook for 5 minutes per side.
4) In the meantime, combine the cabbage, carrot and mayonnaise, season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
5) Serve the meat with coleslaw.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 807.5 kcal
Protein – 38.1g
Fat – 71.1g
Carbohydrates – 3.8g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Grilled Keto Ribs Recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.