Keto Ground Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe With Cheese
A Keto diet wouldn’t be complete without a Cheeseburger! Our Keto Ground Beef Lettuce wrap cheeseburger is mouthwatering and believe me when I say its delicious. You won’t want another traditional cheeseburger ever! It is easy to make and only takes 10 minutes from prep to table!
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Keto Hamburger Preparation time: 10 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
Cheeseburger Lettuce Wrap Ingredients:
150 grams homemade Beef Patty, 85/15 beef
1 slice Cheddar Cheese
2 Romaine leaves
1 small Tomato, sliced
¼ Cucumber, sliced
¼ Red Onions, sliced
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
Ground Beef Lettuce Wrap Procedure:
1. Prepare the preferred packaging for your sandwich. Place the romaine lettuce.
2. Add the homemade beef patty.
3. Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise over the patty.
4. Add the cheddar cheese slice.
5. Add the sliced tomatoes, cucumber, and red onions.
6. Lastly, top it with another lettuce. Wrap it with your preferred packaging or you can consume it immediately.
Energy – 662.6 kcal
Protein – 28.7g
Fat – 54.2g
Carbohydrates – 15g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Keto Ground Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe With Cheese. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.