Keto Bread Microwave Recipe
Keto is low carb but what if you want a sandwich? Well, try this Keto Bread Microwave Recipe. Easy no-bake and ready in 2 minutes! Get the unprocessed pork and make yourself a sandwich!! Keto Bread pairs well with Keto Butter Chicken!
Preparation time: 2 minutes Cooking Time: 2 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
1 large Egg
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour –> get some coconut flour here
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1) Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
2) Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
3) Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
4) Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
5) Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 422 kcal
Protein – 7g (7%)
Fat – 42g (90%)
Carbohydrates – 3g (3%)
Remember to comment below on what you thought of this recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.