Keto Cheese Biscuits Recipe
These low carb Keto cheese biscuits make a great go-to for a snack or as part of a meal. Not only are the biscuits easy to make they will work well with your keto diet and weight loss goals!
For a 60 Day Custom Keto Meal Plan Personalized For You with the food you already like and easy to make keto recipes click over to
Do you want to know how much Fat, Protein and carbs to eat on a Keto Diet that is made just for you with the food you already like? Take this short quiz and find out! –> Quiz
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 6 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Egg Yolk
pinch of Black Pepper
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
3) Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
4) Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
5) Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 273 kcal
Protein – 13g (19%)
Fat – 23g (74%)
Carbohydrates – 4.8g (7%)
Fibre – 2g