Keto Creamy Chicken
A keto meal perfect for lunch or supper and great to take to work, this Keto Creamy Chicken is loaded with protein, healthy fat, and micronutrients the spices offer! And if your diet allows for the extra calories serve a side serving of our Keto Potato Salad with the Creamy Keto Chicken!
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1
Creamy Keto Chicken Ingredients:
½ tbsp. Olive oil
5 oz. Chicken Breast
¼ cup Red Onion, sliced thinly
1 tsp. Ginger, chopped
½ tsp. Turmeric
½ tsp. Thyme
½ cup Cooking Cream
½ cup Chicken stock
2 oz. Cauliflower
1 oz. Broccoli
1 tsp. Lemon juice
1. In a pan add olive oil and turn on medium-high heat. Once heated, add the chicken and cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
2. Transfer the chicken on a plate and add the onions in the same pan. Cook 3 minutes.
3. Add ginger.
4. Add turmeric and thyme. Stir well and cook 3 more minutes.
5. Pour chicken stock and add the cooking cream. Stir.
6. Add the cooked chicken and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
7. In the meantime, add broccoli and cauliflower in a blender and make rice. Heat in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
8. Serve the creamy chicken with broccoli cauliflower rice and enjoy it!
Creamy Keto Chicken Nutritional Information:
Energy – 565.6 kcal
Protein – 50.4g
Fat – 36g
Carbohydrates – 10g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Keto Creamy Chicken Recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.