Keto Pork Chop Recipe with Onion and Bacon
Here is a delicious Keto Pork Chop Recipe with Onion and Bacon. Low carb and loaded with protein and the perfect food to add to your Keto meal prep routines to help you with your weight loss goals! Another yummy pork dish you will enjoy is our Oven Baked Masala Keto Pork Ribs!
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click START to begin.
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Keto Pork Chop Recipe with Onion and Bacon Ingredients:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
½ tbsp. Olive oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 oz. Bacon, chopped⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
¼ Onion, sliced into thin half circles⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 Pork Chop (about 5 oz.)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
¼ cup Cooking Cream⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
¼ cup Chicken stock⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. In a pan over medium-high heat then add olive oil. Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. In the same pan, in the bacon fat cook the onion for 3 minutes. Set aside.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. In the same pan cook the pork chop for 10 – 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Remove the pork and return the bacon and onion in the pan. Pour chicken stock. Cook 3 minutes.
5. Add cooking cream and cook until thickened.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Season with black pepper and salt
7. Serve with keto-friendly lettuce salad and enjoy it!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 709.6 kcal⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Protein – 47.6g⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fat – 54.8g⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Carbohydrates – 6.5g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Keto Pork Chop Recipe with Onion and Bacon. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.