Keto Pork Steak Recipe With Garlic Butter and Mushroom
This Keto Pork Steak Recipe has 3 ingredients I love to eat! Pork, garlic and mushrooms! A combination that’s mouthwatering and delicious! Even if you don’t follow a Keto diet you will love Keto Pork Steak, guaranteed! And you will probably love these Oven-Baked Masala Keto Pork Ribs too!
Following a keto diet can be challenging if you don’t know about macros or how much macros you need to get the maximum results from your keto diet.
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click to begin.
Preparation time: 20 minutes 🍽 Servings: 2
Keto Pork Steak Recipe Ingredients:
2 Pork Steak, 150 grams each
Salt and pepper
4 Tbsp butter, divided
2 Garlic cloves, chopped
½ tsp Paprika
½ tsp Cumin Seed
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup Chicken Stock
1. Prepare all the ingredients. Season the pork steak with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet.
3. Saute the garlic until fragrant.
4. Place the pork steak into the skillet and continue cooking. Carefully flip the steak.
5. Add mushrooms and broth, and allow it to cook.
6. Season with paprika and cumin seed. Cook for another minute and baste the pork steak with more butter. Serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 450.8 kcal
Protein – 29.8g
Fat – 34.8g
Carbohydrates – 4.6g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Keto Pork Steak Recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.