keto Tomato Soup Recipe
Keto Tomato Soup Recipe
Who doesn’t love Tomato soup? This keto Tomato Soup will hit the spot on any cold day, well any day for that matter! Pair the soup with these Keto Cheese Biscuits or make a grilled cheese sandwich with Keto Bread
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place your tomato paste, minced onion, and garlic into a pot. Turn on the heat to medium and pour in your cream.
- Bring to a boil while you whisk the mixture together.
- Once it’s boiling, add in your Asiago cheese little by little. It should start thickening up.
- Add in the water and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and top with pepper. You can optimally add some green onions too.
Calories – 301
Protein – 9g
Fat – 26g
Net Carbs – 9g
Remember to comment below on what you thought of this recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.