No-Bake Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies Recipe
These low carb Keto No-Bake Chocolate Keto Cookies will hit the spot like no other treat, stopping cravings for junk food in their track! You will also enjoy these easy to make low carb and made with healthy fats, No-bake Fat Bombs! Great of on the go or as a dessert!
Preparation time: 1 hour 🍽 Servings: 6 cookies
4 oz Cream cheese, softened
2 oz Butter, softened
1 Tbsp Erythritol –> get some here
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
1) Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
2) Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
3) Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
4) Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
5) Chill until ready to serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 136 kcal
Protein – 2.7g (8%)
Fat – 13g (87%)
Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%)
Fiber – 0.7g
Remember to comment below on what your thoughts are of this recipe or tip. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.