Keto Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe – With Cucumber and Blue Cheese
This low carb Keto Smoked Salmon Salad is hearty and packed with micronutrients to feed your mind and body leaving you satiated for hours. Great to take on the go for your work lunch! You may also enjoy this Salmon recipe Keto Salmon Fried With Scrambled Eggs Recipe!
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want.
click to begin.
Preparation time: 5 minutes 🍽 Servings: 1⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Keto Smoked Salmon Salad Ingredients:
For the Salad:
50 grams Cucumber, sliced into sticks⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
¼ cup Black Olives⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
15 grams of Blue Cheese⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
100 grams Smoked Salmon⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For the dressing:
2 Tbsp Olive Oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
¼ tsp Dijon Mustard⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 tsp Lemon Juice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Keto Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe Procedure:
For the salad:
1. Prepare the lunch box and all the salad ingredients.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Add the cucumber sticks first.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Add the black olives.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Add the blue cheese.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Lastly, add the sliced smoked salmon. Cover the packed lunch and make the dressing.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For the dressing:
1. Using a small bowl, add olive oil, dijon mustard, and lemon juice.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Whisk until well combined and creamy texture is reached. Serve over the salad.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Energy – 485.2 kcal⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Protein – 22.5g ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fat – 42g⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Carbohydrates – 4.3g
Remember to comment below your thoughts on our Smoked Keto Salmon Salad Recipe. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.