The Keto Potato Salad Recipe
Everyone loves potato salad right and anyone, whether they are following a Keto diet or not, will Love our Keto Potato Salad. With only 4 ingredients and a quick to make the recipe, the salad will be a hit!
Following a keto diet can be challenging if you don’t know about macros or how much macros you need to get the maximum results from your keto diet.
When you know what your macros are for your specific diet, then you can follow a plan tailored to your macros, including calories, this takes you closer to achieving your nutrition and weight loss goals. To take a free questionnaire to find out how many calories and macros you need every day to lose the body fat you want, click the link below.
You may also like Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
Keto Potato Salad Ingredients:
1 large cauliflower
r¼ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon mustard1 teaspoon celery seeds
¼ teaspoon salt
4 large hard-boiled eggs*
½ cup diced celery
1 teaspoon fresh dill
2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare the cauliflower by cutting the head into bite-sized florets and steaming for 3-4 minutes or in a stovetop steamer until the cauliflower is only slightly tender. Set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking together sour cream, mayo, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and salt.
- Mash the two reserved yolks into the cream mixture and whisk until very smooth.
- Add the cooled cauliflower, boiled eggs, celery, onion and dill. Stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow the cauliflower to completely cool and the flavours to melt together. Garnish with green onion and serve cold!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories – 234
Protein – 7g
Fat – 19g
Net Carbs – 5g
Remember to comment below on your thoughts our Keto Potato Salad or tip. Let’s start a conversation! Share this recipe on your favourite social media platforms and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified of new recipes and tips I post.